© 2018 by STAMGAZSTROY - All rights reserved

  • LinkedIn - White Circle

The project includes the realization of over 150.000  square meters of residential complexes for over 5.000 people in the Tengiz area (Kazakhstan). The project also includes the construction of a medical clinic and both indoor and outdoor sport structures.

CONTRACTORS AND FINAL CLIENTS

ORKEN VILLAGE

CONSTRUCTION

PROJECT DETAILS

The personnel mobilised on the project covers all the direct position of the civil construction area as carpenters, masons, electricians, piping, and plumbers.

420

2016

6

Over 80% of the workforce is of Kazakh nationality, with a remaining 20% which is divided between Russians, Indians, Italians, Thais, and Filipinos.

The project started in 2016 and will be completed by 2020.

MOBILISED

PERSONNEL

DIFFERENT

NATIONALITIES

THE STARTING DATE

OF THE PROJECT